how do you giggle in french
honhonhon oui oui baguette
When my mom’s out in public, she sends me pictures of lesbians she sees.
Jesus I envy that relationship.
this is like the time when my mum took me bra shopping and the girl measuring me up was a lesbian and my mum said to me “i’ll go take a walk around the shop so you can talk to this nice young girl” and gave me a look as if to say “chat her up”.
My mum tries to push me towards cute possibly gay girls and then disappears. She did it in Primark once and I found her hiding behind a pile of knickers, watching me.
i love all of your moms
When I was 17 I was convinced I was in love with the check out girl at the grocery store 5 minutes away from our house, so my dad went to get milk and somehow found an appropriate point in the conversation while buying a half gallon of milk to give her my number. Three days later she called me and asked if I wanted to come over “to watch a movie” and long story short my dad got me laid thanks dad.
That last story is worth reblogging
No, this is why women survive longer than men.
this hurt to look at
actually it’s true. in sociology we learn about the fact that men participate in more risky behavior to prove masculinity and this is a way the patriarchy hurts men and pat of the reason the life expectancy is longer for women
Jesus Christ, I wasn’t going to reblog this but then that last one was just so WHY WOULD YOU that I had to
This is also what’s going to keep me employed when I become a paramedic. Human stupidity. The medical industry salutes you for keeping us in the job.
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
I SEARCHED THIS POST FOR AGES OH MY GOD
Okay but the supernatural news makes it better: The 200th episode… IS A MUSICAL EPISODE. AND ROBBIE THOMPSON, YOU KNOW, THE PERSON WHO WROTE META FICTION AND LOTS OF CHARLIE’S EPISODES IS DOING IT.
WAIT WHAT YOU’RE LYING TO ME IS THIS REAL LIFE ARE YOU SERIOUS WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE I DEMAND THIS I NEED THIS LIKE AIR HELP
why celsius/centigrade is better than fahrenehenheit
- easier to spell
- all water below 0 is ice. easy and logical
- all water above 100 is steam. easy and logical
- if it’s 1 degree outside one day and 10 degrees the next you can literally say it’s 10x warmer and you aren’t even exaggerating
why farhenininheniehenhet is better than centigrate/celsius
- it isn’t
So @TheCapitolPN tweeted this
which was promptly deleted. (G-Bb-A-D are the notes to Rue’s whistle.)
But if you had clicked inspect element before it was deleted
"You silence our voices, but we are still heard."
HOW COOL IS THIS MARKETING?!?! Like the rebels are hacking into the capitol’s twitter!!!!
SORRY THIS WAS A LOT FUNNIER IN MY HEAD
Is that Hawkeye
THAT IS HAWKEYE OMFG
This is unexpectedly not about make-up haha
reblogged before it was even finished.
I love her. So so much.
Behold, a 120+ year old rhododendron
They rarely grow into anything larger than a shrub, yet alone a tree!
Why does this not have more notes??
People seem to forget that she studied languages and the classics at uni.